02/01/2009

card for a challenge



This card I made for the challenge set on http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/The challenge was to follow the sketch, and it had to include a sugar nellie stamped image, this image I was given for christmas, the rabbit is called pringle and i thought it looked like she was wearing a baby romper suit so i made the rabbit female and coloured the romper suit pink with water colour pencils and the present purple to co ordinate with the papers. I coloured the ribbon with a glitter gel pen, added a few gem stones and a ribbon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! Love that image and the papers and colors that you have used are so pretty!! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge!!
:)Kathy

Lil Ol Me said...

This is gorgeous Karen. I love this card.

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely work. Fab colours. Kim

Bev said...

Beautiful card Karen, the image is so sweet and you've used fab colours too
hugs Bev x

Toni said...

oh this is such a sweet card its lovely

Lorraine Robertson said...

Super card Karen & I love how you have adapted it to look like a romper suit... pretty neat thinking...

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

Sugar Mama said...

Hi Karen
What a gorgeously sweet card!
Thanks so much for joining the first challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
Happy New Year
Sugar Mama x