31/01/2009

Tag You're It Challenge



I just love the colour purple and that was the theme this week from Tag You're It! so here is the front and the back of the tag I made, i used papermania amethyst papers same purple sparkly butterflies and some purple gemstones, the middle of the flowers I coloured with sakura glitter pen, purple of course.

8 comments:

melody said...

beautiful ~ love those butterflies and great sediment! awesome take on the challenge

Sarah said...

Ooh look at those lovely butterflies - a great tag!

Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week!

crafty creations said...

Hi karen

Beautiful tag you've made gorgeous colouring and love the butterfies

Take Care

Hugs Hilda

Lorraine Robertson said...

Super tag honey & wow double sided too...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Kath Stewart said...

love your gorgeous tag Karen and on both sides too..love the beautiful butterflies and great sentiment...and thanks for joining us this week at TYI
Hugs Kath xxxx

Dawn said...

Oooh! I love purple too! and you have done a fantastic tag for our challenge - love the cute little flutterbyes!!
Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Sally said...

Love the butterflies and the bling!

AngelaC said...

These are both lovely, but I especially like the butterflies!