22/11/2010

Digi's with attitude! another for challenge # 7

The theme is Sport so here's another entry this time using "Grumpy Gretchen work out" digital image, I thought I'd go red and blue and it has come out with a kind of American look with the stars and stripes.

Gretchen has been coloured using pro markers, red, pearl blue, denim, blush, sandstone and cinnamon.
added some ribbon and gem stones and its not easy to see but the white around Gretchen has some shimmer chalks too. Sentiment done on the computer....

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for playing along with Digi's with Attitude Challenges!

Also wanted to thank you for stopping by and wishing me a happy birthday!! Appreciate it!

My Inkie Fingers said...

Bwahaha!! I love it!! Only trouble is now I will have Oliva Newton John playing in my head all night!... at least it's a good song =)

Awesome card Karen! Thanks for playing with us at DWAC's again

(((Hugs)))

Dawn said...

Love it! Great card!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Cor* said...

Yes, yes, mee too. "let's get physical, physcial, I wanna get physcial!! " LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing your SPORTS THEMED creation with us at Digi's With Attitude! (don't forget the exclamation point) challenge this week. Good luck . Corry GDT

dragonllew said...

Fab card love the colours and the sentiment thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!
Jenny x